Following are the handouts that have been provided to EAA from this year’s presenters. If the handout is not listed below, the presenter will be providing the handout at the session.
Please note that handouts may take a few moments to download based on the size of the handouts, graphics contained in the handout, or speed of your internet connection.
Questions, contact the EAA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-460-7322.
- EW1 – Phonak Exhibitor Workshop: Road Map to Success With Sky V and Roger
- EW2 – Oticon Opn™: Improving Communication and Connectivity for Teens
- 1.1 – Management of Children With UHL: Perspectives From School-Based Hearing Professionals – UPDATED 6/20/17
- 1.2 – Noise Impact on Child Learners – Educational and Clinical Perspectives
- 2.1 – Are You Talking To Me? Advocacy and Leadership
- 2.3 – Risk and Resilience in Children Who Are Hard of Hearing
- 3.1 – Aurical: Fitting Tools and Tips to Keep You on Target
- 3.2 – From Ear to Brain: Changing In-Service Conversations About Hearing Loss
- 3.3 – Helping Children and Teens Navigate Transitions Successfully
- 4.1/5.1 – Considering Precepts That Drive the Speech and Hearing Workforce, Part 1
- 4.2 – EAA Outcomes Project: Pilot Data Overview
- 4.3 – Executive Function and Theory of Mind – An Auditory Perspective
- 5.2 – It’s Time to Adult: Life After High School
- 5.3 – Listening Fatigue: A Problem for Children With Hearing Loss?
- 6.1 – Educational Planning: For Students With Cochlear Implants
- 6.2 – Enhancing Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Service Delivery in Schools
- 6.3 – Students With Hearing Loss: Plugging Into Social Skills and Technology
- 7.1 – Applying LENA Technology in Early Intervention: The COMPASS Project
- 7.2 – Setting Language in Motion: An Early Intervention Resource
- 7.3 – Use of Personal Hearing Aids for Management of CAPD Deficits