You may request sponsorship of your event’s CEUs through AAA and ASHA for a fee. Click here to download and Application and Fee Schedule. If accepted you will be required to include information about EAA sponsoring your CEUs along with the EAA logo and the necessary AAA/ASHA CEU blocks and text. Your CEUs will be submitted as a Cooperative Offering.
To request EAA sponsorship of your CEUs please review the required information below and submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAA CEU Information needed for ALL Sponsored Continuing Education Events/Sessions:
Information must be submitted to EAA office at least 75 days prior to event – with payment if EAA is sponsoring CEUs.
- Full speaker contact information
- Completed ASHA Planner Disclosure Form. Click here for the form.
- Length of Presentation (include breakout of time spent on introduction, presentation, Q&A, etc.)
- Presentation type (general session, breakout session, webinar, poster, etc.)
- Format of presentation (lecture, panel discussion, poster presentation)
- Instructional level (introductory/intermediate/advanced)
- Employment, education, credentials, areas of professional interest. Please include your Curriculum Vita
- Speaker/presenter biography
- Speaker/presenter photo
- Presentation Title
- Presentation Description
- Three (3) learner outcomes attendee will take away from your presentation
- Three (3) multiple choice questions that attendees will be able to answer after attending your presentation (note answers by highlight or * next to correct choice
- Conflict of Interest Statement – Note any affiliations/financial interests in corporate organizations with commercial products that may relate to your presentation
Post Event (within 10 days)
- Excel attendee list with attendee name, ASHA/AAA account number, address, city, state, zip, country, phone, email address, total number of ASHA CEUs and total number of AAA CEUs earned for event.
- Summary of presentation evaluations (i.e., overall results graph/chart such as reports from SurveyMonkey – DO NOT send each individual’s survey, overview/recap only)